Education Sales Account Manager
Concept4 a national creative and digital marketing agency for the education, health and commercial sectors are looking for a highly talented Education Sales Account Manager as part of the expansion of our dynamic sales team at our Head Office in Lancashire.
We require a self motivated individual to drive the company’s growth objectives specifically within the secondary state school & FE sixth form markets for their on and off line marketing needs.
A dynamic individual who thrives on new business lead generation and exceeding client expectations, the successful candidate will be totally dedicated to achieving both personal monthly sales targets and an annual team sales budget.
- Generate new business sales using our portfolio of services and products to meet annual sales budget
- Retain and maximise current accounts by cross and up selling portfolio of products and services
- Understand the market to determine client requirements and expectations
- Recommend specific on and off line marketing solutions including: mobile apps CMS websites, branding, creative design and print
- Present and pitch ideas, prices and terms to clients
- Work closely with creative team and clients as the role involves project management of many accounts
- Demonstrate ability for lead generation and closing sales
- Self-motivated in exceeding sales targets through new business and cross/up-selling to current clients
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations and emerging technology
- Effective time management and excellent presentation skills are essential. Proficiency in English, spoken and written
- Must be willing to travel within the UK
If you think you have the drive and determination to be successful in this challenging and competitive marketplace, then send your CV to: email@example.com
Location: North West, UK travel, full time permanent, salary package dependent on experience