Concept4 celebrates win at Industry & Employer Awards
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Concept4 joined businesses, charities and public organisations at the recent Industry and Employer Awards, hosted by Nelson & Colne College, one of the top FE colleges in the UK.
Jane Cleaver Concept4 Managing Director with Luke Hargraves, Account Manager and Hannah Calderbank, Account Executive
We were one of 15 winners at the glittering event, being awarded the "Creative Impact in Education" Award.
Celebrating the importance of partnership work and the positive impact it has on companies and people’s lives, inspiring stories of all award winners were read out by Vice Principal Alison Rushton and Director of Apprenticeships and Training Barbara Livesey...
"Nelson and Colne College is extremely grateful to Concept4 for their continued and unwavering support to our College. They're always happy to support any activities and initiatives for our students. They've supported us at our Work Inspirations Day, Inspiring Futures and a range of Apprenticeship and Careers events.
This award also recognises Concept4 for its promotion of the digital sector, which is a key growth area, covering websites and website media, design and print of publications, branding, mobile apps and digital strategy
Managing Director Jane Cleaver, is a greatly respected member of our Trust Board of Governors and is always happy to personally support students from across the College. Concept4 has shown a commitment to Apprenticeships as a way of recruiting ambitious and talented young individuals to develop them while at the same time adding real value to the business and contributing to its success"
The full list of winners from the evening were:
- The 'Giving Back' Award (Micro) – Chris Pugh Photography
- Apprentice Employer of the Year (Micro) – Kellie Hughes Hair Studio
- Charity Partner Award ‘The Student Task Force’ – Canal & River Trust
- Work Experience Partnership Award – Provincial Engineering
- Creative Impact in Education Award – Concept4
- Management Apprentice Impact Award – Sandra Shaw, Castle Supported Living
- ‘Social Profit’ Partnership Award – Calico
- The ‘Giving Back Award (Large Business) – Silentnight
- Work Experience Partnership Award – Pendleside Hospice
- Apprentice Employer of the Year (SME) – Pendle Engineering
- Employer Partnership Award – Seafood Pub Company
- Apprentice Employer of the Year (Large) – Pendle Borough Council
- Innovation in Partnership Award – East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Charity Partner Award ‘Reaching Out to Young People’ – Lancashire Fire & Rescue Service
- Community Partnership Award – Burnley FC in the Community