Concept4 are on the lookout for a proven digital designer to join our solid team of creatives, web/app developers, account directors and project managers. We want someone to help take our already excellent work and reputation to the next level.
You'll be proficient in operating across a wide range of online channels and a creative lead full of ideas. You'll also be able to work from initial brief to design completion whilst under pressure. UX design is important to us and considerable expertise in this area is essential.
We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years' commercial experience in a creative environment, comfortable taking the creative lead on complex, multi-channel projects. Someone who has a history of taking and interpreting briefs from account directors and successfully presenting work to prospective clients.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to drive creative digital projects within a team and have the ability to clearly deliver their vision both to internal colleagues and clients.
We'll need to see a portfolio full of engaging, considered solutions, with experience of working in the Education or Health sectors being an advantage.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Producing high end elegant creative concepts and solutions for web or mobile from project briefs
- Translating concepts into wireframes and mockups leading to intuitive user experience
- Designing and delivering user stories, user journeys and mock ups, optimising for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Delivering strategic design and user experience decisions related to core/new functions and features
- Working and collaborating with other team members
- Taking smart risks and championing new ideas
- Three or more years of UX design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite
- User centric design of websites and apps
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time
- Ability to work with clients, understanding detailed requirements, design complete creative UX solutions to meet needs
- Experience in using UX design practices to design solutions, an understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Understanding of user-centred design and testing methodologies, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to communicate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- To clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to the team and clients
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with project team members and clients
- Help team members, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies
- Offline design and branding experience (desirable but not essential)
- Salary: competitive depending on experience
- Working hours: 8.00am - 4.45pm Monday-Friday (extra hours will be expected at times to meet deadlines)
- Location: Nelson, Lancashire - easy accessible motorway network
How to apply:
Please email a covering letter, examples of work and CV to: Andy Dalton email@example.com