WHY CHOOSE A DIGITAL HOMEWORK PLANNER?
Whether it’s to streamline homework across the school, increase engagement with students and parents or you’re looking to become a more digitally focussed organisation - Homework4 is perfect for your school! We’ve developed a system which is simple to use yet powerfully intuitive.
Setting homework has never been easier, neither has communication with parents - transparency is a given with Homework4. No more "the dog ate my homework" excuses, with a focus on giving teachers back control and much needed time.
Accessed any time and anywhere from Apple and Android apps or any web browser, Homework4 is integrated with all the leading school Management Information System (MIS) providers for seamlessly delivered, accurate timetables and school data, including SIMS, iSAMS, WCBS, Progresso, Arbor, Bromcom and many more. We're so sure you’ll love Homework4, we offer a FREE, no obligation 6 week trial with your school's data integrated, so you can get direct feedback from teachers, parents and students.
BENEFITS OF HOMEWORK4
- Save time, improve communication and be more productive with all aspects of setting, tracking and monitoring homework online
- Engage students in high quality, personalised homework that improves learning, progress and achievement
- Attach rich resources that scaffold and enhance understanding
- Transparency and insight for school leaders, plus valuable evidence for Ofsted
- Manage time more effectively with 24/7 access to timetables, homework & resources
- Easy tracking of homework enables greater ownership of learning, supporting effective planning and improved outcomes
- Searchable timetable with lesson notes and planning to support learning
- Receive important messages and reminders even when the app isn’t open
- Weekly timetable view so parents can support planning for all children and avoid surprises
- Thorough communications build genuine school/home partnerships
- Full transparency keeps parents informed and able to advise and guide children with all aspects of homework
- Parents kept up to date with attendance and behaviour reporting.