New Business Development Manager (Digital)CONCEPT4
New Business Development Manager - Marketing, design and digital agency
North West England
Concept4 is a fun and creative environment with a great team atmosphere. We're looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who's a self starter, highly motivated and likes a challenge in generating new business sales on a monthly basis. We're looking for a candidate who is focused on achieving and exceeding sales budgets.
Our dynamic company provides a range of creative on and off line marketing communication services (marketing, design and digital) for clients throughout the UK. Working in a number of niche markets, we operate primarily in the education, commercial and health sectors.
Key requirements to succeed in this exciting role are:
- Actively identify new business opportunities through lead generation and cross selling our range of on and off line services: Branding; creative design, on and off line; website design and development
- Plan and prioritise sales activities, including prospecting and client retention within agreed sales and marketing strategies
- Manage your own sales pipeline of clients, maintaining an in depth grasp of their business and future plans
- Establish and retain strong client relationships through effective communication, including face to face meetings
- Create and deliver new business proposals
- Prepare, plan and present at new business pitches
- Be involved in networking opportunities
- Effective project planning and client relationship management to ensure business growth
- Project manage accounts through internal Account Executives and Creative teams to agreed service levels
- Willing to travel throughout the UK
Reporting directly to the Managing Director you'll assist in the execution of agreed sales budgets and plans. In addition you'll be provided with support when necessary to convert any existing or new opportunities into live business.
To maximize success in this role, you'll be highly motivated, confident, enthusiastic, able to work on your own initiative and a great team player. You need a proven and solid track record in developing new business opportunities with a drive to succeed through the achievement of agreed sales budgets. You'll have digital product knowledge along with strong influencing, good organisation, communication and presentation skills including proposal writing.
Conditions of Service
Dependent on experience and achievements
Company car/car allowance
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org