School Open Day fast approaching and still no prospectus?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
We know school’s out for Summer, but your looming School Open Days are probably at the back of your mind… and if you haven’t organised a new school prospectus then you could be missing a trick. So many schools now rely solely on their website as their primary source of information for parents, students and other stakeholders. But to have something tangible to give to prospective families looking around your school which they can take away is still a great thing to have – and often expected.
Communicate exactly the message you want
Putting your school prospectus together needn’t be a big task. In fact, if you’ve got a content rich website, you’ll find most of the work has already been done! You just need to pick out the key information you want to include and work it into a prospectus format. Here’s what we advise to include:
- School Name
- Contact information
- Website address
- Type of school
- Name of Headteacher
- Name of Chair of Governing Body
- Term dates
- School values and ethos statement
- Curriculum statement including teaching methods and details for those with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and SEN policy
- Statement from Headteacher
- Information about admissions
- Attendance data
- Latest National Curriculum assessment results for Key Stages 1,2 and 3 as appropriate
- Examination results
- Content and organisation of sex education policy
- Supporting quotes from students, parents and faculty
- Full faculty list
It doesn’t have to cost the earth!
If you’re worried about the cost, you don’t need to be! With full digital print capabilities in house, we provide a slick and quick service, with low prices for any print run you need - small or large. If you want to keep your costs even lower, we produce standard template designs through our sister company – Made for Education.
When your new prospectus is ready we can also create an interactive version for your school website! This can be neatly added to your homepage with a button or quick link. If you want to talk prospectuses get in touch and we’ll have you sorted in time for your all-important Open Days.