Virtual Events Solution Delivered
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
The Coronavirus pandemic has created many real challenges for schools and colleges this year. This autumn, the usual open evening schedule has been thrown into chaos by the need to maintain social distance. Between August and November Concept4 have created the virtual solution to this problem for our educational customers. The team have worked tirelessly to deliver thirty online open day event websites. All this while still working on other school and college websites, along with some commercial website and app projects too! We are so pleased with the outcome that we have put together the following infographic to show the full extent of our efforts:
30 open event websites incorporating:
We are thrilled our new virtual product has had a positive impact for the schools and colleges who used it. Feedback has been genuinely fantastic in a period of very enjoyable customer collaboration. Comments include
- “Everyone is over the moon with the new website.”
- “We're really pleased with both of the sites and the audience figures so far.”
- “Thanks for all your work, the website and all the content looks great! The visits and time spent on the pages have been better than we anticipated.”
- “It certainly looks far better than other local schools!”
- “I just wanted to pass on my thanks to you all for the fantastic package you have put together for us for our Open Event. Our head is over the moon with the professional edge it has given us and how it promotes the school in such a positive light.”
Want to see the product for yourself? Take a look at these examples and also our portfolio of work:
We are also very happy with the many videos and 360 tours included. Here are two great examples:
Strangely, this a product that we do not want to be successful long term. In truth, there is no substitute for walking round a school and speaking directly with teachers and pupils. However, we feel our virtual product gets you as close as possible to the real thing in these unusual times. Hopefully, the Coronavirus debacle will be pretty much over by the spring, but in the meantime if you need a virtual open day or similar event website please get in touch. Some customers have expressed an interest in using such a site for departmental events or options evenings for example. Our current sites can also be adapted to include these. Take care everyone.