Digital Creative Designer
Concept4 are on the lookout for a proven digital designer to join our team of multi-disciplined creatives, web/app developers, account directors and project managers. We want someone to help take our already excellent work and reputation to the next level.
You will be able to create and deliver cross-platform digital work and as such will be a creative lead, full of ideas and able to work from initial brief to design completion whilst under pressure.
We’re looking for someone with a minimum of three years' commercial experience in a creative environment who is comfortable in taking the creative lead on complex, multi channel projects, who has a history of taking briefs from account directors and successfully presenting work to prospective clients. The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate their ability to drive creative digital projects within a team and have the ability to clearly deliver their vision both to internal colleagues and clients.
We need to see a portfolio full of engaging, considered solutions, with experience of working in the education or health sectors being an advantage.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Producing high end, elegant creative concepts and solutions for websites or apps from project briefs
- Translating concepts into wireframes and mock ups that lead to an intuitive user experience
- Designing and delivering prototypes optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Deliver strategic design and user-experience decisions related to the latest digital features and trends
- Working and collaborating with other team members
- Be willing to go above and beyond the brief and champion new ideas
- Three or more years of UX design experience
- Expert user of digital related software, including Adobe Creative Cloud and prototyping tools
- Experience in using UX practices to design solutions with consideration of layout, grid structures, brand, colour and typography
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete creative solutions to meet their needs
- Ability to communicate your designs, rationale and solutions passionately and intelligently
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with project team members and clients
- Help team members, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things design and other areas of design and innovation
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (desirable but not essential)
- Offline design and branding experience (desirable but not essential)
- Salary: competitive depending on experience
- Following the end of COVID restrictions we will be trialling a blended approach to home and office based working
- Early finish on Fridays
- Your birthday off (in addition to your annual leave allowance)
- Lomeshaye Business Village – just off Junction 12, M65, plenty of free parking
How to apply:
Please email a covering letter, examples of work and CV to: Jane Cleaver, Managing Director [email protected]