REVOLUTIONISE THE WAY YOU MANAGE COURSE DATA
We’re renowned for our work with colleges and over the years we’ve produced some amazing college websites. More recently, what’s helping us stand out against the competition is our unique Course Manager module!
HOW DOES COURSE MANAGER WORK?
We take a feed from your MIS in to your website via Course Manager, to enable you to create a modified and unique display of course information, location, duration, fees and much more whilst eliminating data errors and customising courses to be 'apply now' or 'enquire now' as is your preference. Course Manager gives your marketing function the ability to add marketing-led course summaries, LMI/career information, video content and student profiles into course information – meaning MIS and marketing teams work in perfect harmony!
SOME KEY BENEFITS OF COURSE MANAGER
- Feed of data from your MIS, via Course Manager, to website pages to ensure course information is always checked, verified and displayed to users error-free
- Automated daily feed, plus manual sync by website administrators where required
- Content approval workflow means that Department/Faculty managers can view a draft mockup of course pages for their approval
- Ability to alter or add to MIS data to be more marketing-led/customer friendly
- Ability to search-optimise and track course pages
- Automated reminders for staff to check/review course content
- Dynamic PDF option for download/printing course information
- Pass application information back in to the MIS (where appropriate, dependent on the MIS)
WHAT DOES ALL THIS MEAN TO YOUR COLLEGE?
Firstly, think of all the administration time you’ll save and what that time could be better spent doing! Secondly, being able to enhance your course pages with custom content whilst also being search-optimised is an absolute winner for your college and gives valuable support to Marketing in meeting your admissions targets! Finally, it provides that perfected user experience which will not only boost your rankings, but will help increase in your enquiries and admissions, too.